2016 Home Design Trends
With the investment of renovation and redecoration, it is critical to find classic looks that showcase your style in a practical way. 2016 is the year to bring back staple top trends for your room.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects add character solids and
minimalism design. You can take advantage of a patterned
couch as a major
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more subdued,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a classy
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming pretty popular,
another exciting choice for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling tired of
the design in your spaces, try moving around pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a huge trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a restorative renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Incorporate the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling daring? Buy
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are in this year. Keep your home calm and collected with gentle
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color schemes
are uninteresting, think again. Add some character
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a big
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to get rid of the clutter. An open space is a must to unwind and breathe in your living area. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, large windows will allow for natural light, and less walls will give you an open feel to your space. Emphasize minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, crafted to fit your tastes perfectly. We can help you coordinate your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows & Doors - Vancouver at 250-475-1277 or come to our Vancouver showroom to see how we can help you integrate this year’s trends.