Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance features for some Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re in between two panes of glass, these products are protected from dust, damage and little hands. Additionally, they can help lower the quantity of indoor allergens that accumulate in your home when compared with traditional external window treatments.1 Plus, when you’re ready for a new look, our exclusive snap-in technology allows you to easily swap out your between-the-glass options with no assistance.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only products
- Style without separate treatments
- The option of motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional profile
- Standard and unique grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior styles
- Triple-pane glass options allow room for grilles and between-the-glass blinds or shades
Visit your local showroom or click below to schedule a free, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass options from Pella of Vancouver.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.