Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance options for select Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re in between two panes of glass, these options are protected from dust, damage and little hands. Additionally, they can help reduce the quantity of indoor allergens that accumulate in your clients' homes when compared to traditional external window treatments.1 Plus, when your clients are ready for a new look, our unique snap-in technology lets them easily switch your between-the-glass options with no assistance.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only products
- Style without separate treatments
- The option of motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional look
- Standard and unique grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior options
- Triple-pane glass options give room for grilles and between-the-glass blinds or shades
Visit your Pella of Vancouver showroom to see our between-the-glass choices or request a free quote for your project today.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.