No matter what type of weather the Vancouver area is facing, you can be sure that windows and doors from Pella of Vancouver can withstand it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. As a result, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help lower your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is due to our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes made to excel in specific climates across North America. Learn more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide additional protection from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes offers increased insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your rooms during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your house in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to reduce fading on finishes and furniture in your home
- Low-E coating is discarded around the glass edge to greatly protect against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the weather outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is crucial to energy efficiency
- Detailed preparation
- Certified installers with professional expertise
- Considerate cleanup
To discover more about how windows and doors from Pella of Vancouver can help increase your home’s energy efficiency, stop by your local showroom. Or call us at 250-475-1277 to book your no-cost, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.