Pella of Vancouver brings you useful and beautiful hardware for your windows and patio doors. With an array of today’s most sought after finishes, your windows and patio doors will seamlessly fit in with the other metal accents throughout your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 holds windows in two areas with a single, easy-to-use handle
- Patented SureLock® system extends to pull the window sash tight against the weatherstripping to produce a more weather-resistant seal
- Foldaway crank won’t interfere with roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style selections
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks push the sash close to the weatherstripping to protect against elements
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style options
- Autolock instantly locks the window when it is closed
- Integrated sash lift makes raising and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift option
- Optional window opening control device follows specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system secures the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for increased security
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style choices
- Exterior key lock available in some styles
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To see more about hardware choices for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to plan a free, in-home consultation or visit your nearby showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.