Increase ventilation in your home and maintain a clear view with screens1 from Pella of Vancouver for your clients' windows and patio doors. Our screens provide a number of features and options.
Vivid View® Screen
- High-transparency screen; practically invisible
- Allows 29 percent more light than other fiberglass screens2
- 21 percent more open than conventional screens2 for improved airflow
- Standard high-transparency screen
- Allows 14 percent more light than conventional fiberglass screens2
- 8 percent more open than conventional screens2 for improved airflow
Rolscreen® Retractable Screen
- Roll up and down like a shade on casement windows and slide side-to-side on patio doors
- Self-storing screens roll away out of view when not in use
- Soft-close retraction
- Standard inclusion of InViewTM high-transparency screen material for wood patio doors (conventional screen material for vinyl patio doors)
Conventional Fiberglass Screen
- Standard option for all fiberglass windows and patio doors and vinyl windows
- Durable and useful
- Standard level of clarity
Self-Closing Sliding Patio Door Screen
- Closes behind you effortlessly
- Standard inclusion of InViewTM high-transparency screen
Get a free quote now or visit our local showroom to hear more about cutting-edge window and patio door screen options from Pella of Vancouver.
1Warning: Use caution when children or pets are around open windows and doors. Screens are not designed to retain children or pets.
2Improved airflow is based on calculated screen cloth openness. Screen cloth transmittance was measured using an integrated sphere spectrophotometer.