Improve ventilation in your home and keep a clear view with screens1 from Pella of Vancouver for your windows and patio door. Our screens provide a variety of features and options.
Vivid View® Screen
- High-transparency screen; practically invisible
- Allows 29 percent more light than other fiberglass screens2
- 21 percent more open than competing screens2 for improved airflow
- Standard high-transparency screen
- Allows 14 percent more light than conventional fiberglass screens2
- 8 percent more open than competing screens2 for improved airflow
Rolscreen® Retractable Screen
- Roll up and down like a shade on casement windows and slide side-to-side on patio doors
- Self-storing screens roll away out of view when not in use
- Soft-close retraction
- Standard inclusion of InViewTM high-transparency screen material for wood patio doors (conventional screen material for vinyl patio doors)
Conventional Fiberglass Screen
- Standard option for all fiberglass windows and patio doors and vinyl windows
- Durable and functional
- Standard level of clarity
Self-Closing Sliding Patio Door Screen
- Closes behind you with a gentle nudge
- Standard inclusion of InViewTM high-transparency screen
Click below to plan a complimentary, in-home consultation or stop by your local showroom to hear more about cutting-edge window and patio door screen options from Pella of Vancouver.
1Warning: Use caution when children or pets are around open windows and doors. Screens are not designed to retain children or pets.
2Improved airflow is based on calculated screen cloth openness. Screen cloth transmittance was measured using an integrated sphere spectrophotometer.